Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Doors of Trévoux

Last weekend my Mom insisted on seeing all the pictures I've taken over here thus far. When I showed her all the photos from Trévoux, she said it was like "The Doors of Dublin." If you've ever been to Dublin, you'd have seen post cards with pictures of all the colorful front doors around Dublin. So, to give you a better idea of the town I'm living in, I give you "The Doors of Trévoux."













In other news, tomorrow morning I'm meeting Ali and Sarah in Paris! And on Saturday... *five-year-old-squeal*... WE'RE GOING TO EURO DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Easter everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I have done a similar thing with the doors of Brugge. We'll have to put together a joint photo exhibit next year. :) Thanks for a wonderful weekend in Paris and at (Squeal) DISNEY!! I miss you already!

    ReplyDelete