Monday, January 25, 2010

I'm Julia Child!

So, readers, it is time for me to share a little secret. This past weekend, we didn't just hit up crêpe stands, tourist traps, and Starbucks. Oh no. We also tracked down Le Cordon Bleu. I know what you're thinking. And you're thinking it can't be... But it's true! Over the weekend, Sarah and I got confirmation e-mails for taking a cooking class at Le Cordon Bleu in Paris this Friday! I would have told you all earlier, but I didn't want to get my hopes up in case the class was full. We're so excited! We are taking a three hour hands-on course on Mini Desserts for Hot Chocolate. I've never taken a cooking class before, but I'm really looking forward to being a student again. Consider this my January splurge. But what an experience! I really can't wait!

To top it off, we'll be staying with Mme Chauchat in Versailles! Life is good. Bon appétit!

3 comments:

  1. Have so much fun! And remember to remember everything so you can pass on all of your professional knowledge to me! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! That's so exciting! Lame as it sounds, Julie and Julia (movie and book) legitimately changed my life... oh sigh... anyway, enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie... as Julia says "Never apologize!" It legitimately changed mine too!

    ReplyDelete